The Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has vowed to move against the leaders of the All Progressives Congress in the state for engaging in propaganda and hate speech.
Tambuwal, who defected from the APC to the Peoples Democratic Party before the 2019 governorship election and retained his seat, made the threat on Monday in a post on his Twitter handle.
He said the leaders of the APC in the state have formed the habit of spreading falsehood on social media platforms, adding that if allowed to continue, they could disrupt the peace of the state.
He tweeted: “The APC leaders in Sokoto State have formed a habit of spreading falsehood on social media platforms.
“The Government of Sokoto State will soon begin to take legal action unless the politicians instigating the media propaganda and hate speech desist.
“Their activities, if left unchecked, will undermine the peace of the state.
“Sokoto is a peaceful state.
“We will no longer allow propagandists to toy with its peaceful coexistence.”
Credit : The Eagle
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager