PDP Appoints Screening Appeal Panel For Ekiti June 2022 Governorship Election
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has set up the Screening Appeals Panel to examine the complains arising from the screening of aspirants for the June 18, 2022 Ekiti governorship election.
The members of the Screening Appeal Committee are;
1. Chief Okwy Nwodo – Chairman
2. Haj. Mrs. Zainab Maina – Member
3. Rt. Hon. Dakas Shan (VC-NC) – Member
4. H.E. Amb. Taofeek Arapaja (NVC-SW) – Member
5. Dr. Emmanuel Bovoa (NVC-NE) – Member
6. Chief Dan Orbih (NVC-SS) – Member
7. Chief Dr. Ali Odefa (NVC-SE) – Member
8. Dr. Aminu Abdullahi (NVC- NW) – Member
9. Haj. Adado Adiza Yusuff – Member
10. Mrs. Mobolaji Lamuye – Member
11. Engr. Gladys Ihuoma Okoro – Member
12. Haj. Hauwa Hassana Gana – Member
13. Tanimu Turaki, SAN (Secretary)
The Appeals Committee is slated to sit on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at the National Working Committee (NWC) hall, PDP national secretariat, Abuja at 10 am.
All aspirants, critical stakeholders and members of our party in Ekiti are by this guided accordingly.
Col. Austin Akobundu
National Organizing Secretary