The Board of Trustees (BoT) of the PDP has asked the tribunal handling the petition of its 2019 presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, petition to deliver justice based on available facts.
The board in a statement at the end of its meeting in Abuja yesterday signed by the chairman, Senator Walid Jibrin, said the European Union (EU) report on the election should serve as another evidence and eye-opener to the judges.
“The EU has already opened the door. I hope the judiciary will listen to them what they are saying. They talked sensibly and we agree with them on what they said and we hope we are going to win at the tribunal as well as in other states.
What we will ask our members is to be patient and not cause any violence at all,” the statement said.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group