PDP BoT: Court must decide on Atiku’s petition
The Board of Trustees (BoT) of the PDP has asked the tribunal handling the petition of its 2019 presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, petition to deliver justice based on available facts.
The board in a statement at the end of its meeting in Abuja yesterday signed by the chairman, Senator Walid Jibrin, said the European Union (EU) report on the election should serve as another evidence and eye-opener to the judges.
“The EU has already opened the door. I hope the judiciary will listen to them what they are saying. They talked sensibly and we agree with them on what they said and we hope we are going to win at the tribunal as well as in other states.
What we will ask our members is to be patient and not cause any violence at all,” the statement said.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- JUST IN!! PDP Crisis Continues In Cross River As NWC Postponed Congress
- BREAKING!! Aisha Buhari Seriously Sick, Secretly Flown To Saudi Arabia For Treatment
- JUST IN!! Attorney-General of The Federation Orders IG of Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers
- Omini Warns INEC Chairman Mammud, We Will Not Allow Buhari, Oshiomhle To Rig Edo Elections
- All You Need To Know About SS3 ‘Benefit Boys’ Who Resumed School With iPhone 11 And Benz
Share this post with your Friends on