With barely 48 hours left earlier than Nigeria’s normal elections start, the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Yobe state, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
This was revealed by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Digital Media, Tolu Ogunlesi. According to Ogunlesi, Nguru met with Buhari on Thursday earlier than confirming his decision to the State House Press Corps.
“JUST IN: Current Chairman of the PDP in Yobe State, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has just defected to the APC. “He just finished an interview with State House Press Corps, after meeting with President @MBuhari #AsoVillaToday,” Ogunlesi tweeted.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021