With barely 48 hours left earlier than Nigeria’s normal elections start, the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Yobe state, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
This was revealed by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Digital Media, Tolu Ogunlesi. According to Ogunlesi, Nguru met with Buhari on Thursday earlier than confirming his decision to the State House Press Corps.
“JUST IN: Current Chairman of the PDP in Yobe State, Sani Inuwa Nguru, has just defected to the APC. “He just finished an interview with State House Press Corps, after meeting with President @MBuhari #AsoVillaToday,” Ogunlesi tweeted.
- #EndSars: Watch Live Interview Between Falz and CNN Reporter (Video)
- SHOCKING!! Lagos Governor Blames #EndSars Protesters For Delay In Distributing COVID-19 Palliatives
- Lekki Toll Gate Shootings Not Captured In Buhari’s Nationwide Speech To Nigerians
- BREAKING!! Hoodlums Set Mbaka Church On Fire
- BREAKING!! Ojodu Police Station In Lagos Set Ablaze
- Hot Nigerian Job Vacancies at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Internship Recruitment 2020 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders