The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has known as on the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC to discontinue forthwith the continuing collation of the outcomes of Saturday’s Presidential election, saying the method was fraught with irregularities manipulations.
This is even because the social gathering known as for outright cancellation of outcomes already collated and introduced for Borno, Yobe and Zamfara states.
Briefing newsmen in Abuja on Tuesday, Deputy Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Tanimu Turaki, mentioned PDP’s over 157, 000 votes rendered invalid in Nasarawa state should be restored with out additional delay.
He mentioned: “The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, calls for, according to the dedication to a clear, free and honest election, a direct halt to the on-going collation of outcomes by Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, till knowledge from the sensible card reader accreditation on the polling items are made obtainable to all of the events within the election.
- #EndSARS: JUST IN! Niger Delta Militant Endorses Protest, Vow To Resume Attack If…
- BREAKING!! Lagos Govt Declares 24-Hour Curfew Over #Endsars Protest
- BREAKING!! #EndSARS: Soldiers and Police Take Over Communities Near Abuja Airport
- #ENDSARS: Resign Now, Protesting Youths In Ondo Tell Buhari
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Have Spoken, But We Need Time — Buhari