PDP Cries Out: What is Being Announced by INEC Has Been Seriously Tampered, Manipulated
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has known as on the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC to discontinue forthwith the continuing collation of the outcomes of Saturday’s Presidential election, saying the method was fraught with irregularities manipulations.
This is even because the social gathering known as for outright cancellation of outcomes already collated and introduced for Borno, Yobe and Zamfara states.
Briefing newsmen in Abuja on Tuesday, Deputy Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Tanimu Turaki, mentioned PDP’s over 157, 000 votes rendered invalid in Nasarawa state should be restored with out additional delay.
He mentioned: “The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, calls for, according to the dedication to a clear, free and honest election, a direct halt to the on-going collation of outcomes by Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, till knowledge from the sensible card reader accreditation on the polling items are made obtainable to all of the events within the election.
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
Share this post with your Friends on