The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) hails the Federal High Court, for saving our democratic course of by throwing out the swimsuit by anti-democratic forces working for the All Progressives Congress (APC), of their determined plot to scuttle the collation of outcomes of the March 9, 2019 Rivers State Governorship election.
The PDP describes the ruling in addition to the on-going collation because the triumph of the need of the people of Rivers State, who freely gave their mandate to the PDP and its candidate, Governor Nyesom Wike.
The celebration notes that the sweeping victory being recorded by Govenor Wike, even in areas hitherto thought-about as opposition fortresses, clearly exposes the rationale behind APC’s desperation to scuttle the collation course of.
More over, the court ruling rekindles the hope by Nigerians on the capability of the judiciary to uphold the need of the people, notably, within the general quest by Nigerians to reclaim the Presidential mandate, which they freely gave to the PDP Candidate, Atiku Abubakar, on the February 23, 2019 Presidential polls.
The PDP notes that it has a water-tight case towards the APC and President Muhammadu Buhari on the Presidential Election Petition tribunal, for which majority of Nigerians, throughout the board, are in excessive spirit that the stolen mandate could be recovered on the Tribunal.
The PDP due to this fact fees INEC to make sure that nothing encumbers the conclusion of the collation course of and announcement of Governor Wike because the rightful winner of the Rivers governorship election.
The celebration additionally directs its members and supporters in Rivers state to proceed to be at alert to forestall any try by anti-democratic forces, working for the APC, to disrupt the train.
National Publicity Secretary
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited