The government governor of Niger State, Abubakar Sani Bello has received his reelection in a landslide as introduced by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.
The governor who was reelected on the platform of the All Progressive Congress, APC polled 526,412 votes to defeat his closest opponent, Umar Nasko of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who polled a complete of 298,065 votes.
The Returning Officer, Professor Angela Miri, whereas asserting the election end result on the INEC collation centre in Minna, mentioned Governor Bello was declared the winner and returned elected having polled the best votes within the election.
Meanwhile, a light drama had occurred throughout collation as a bunch of 20 girls protesters stormed the collation centre demanding for the cancellation of the election outcomes.
The girls reported to be PDP supporters alleged that the electoral umpire had manipulated figures to favor the incumbent governor and the ruling celebration.
Accusing APC of stealing their mandate and insisting that justice should be finished, the ladies requested the PDP State Chairman, Tanko Beji to reject the end result by not signing it.
Tanko Beji who had been monitoring the method as outcomes had been being collated hearkened to their request and stormed out of the collation centre with out signing the ultimate end result sheets.
The outcomes confirmed that the APC cleared all 25 native authorities areas on the gubernatorial and in addition received 21 seats in the home of meeting with 6 but to be introduced
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021