BREAKING!! Four PDP Lawmakers In Cross River Refused To Decamp To APC
WeetalknaijaBlog can authoritatively report that four People’s Democratic Party (PDP) councillors in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State, have refused to decamp with the Governor, Ben Ayade to the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).
They are Hon. Peter Okey, Council Deputy Leader, Obubra Urban Ward, Hon. Smart, Ovonum Ward, Hon. Philip Ayo, Council Majority Leader, Ofudua Ward, and member representing Apiapum Ward.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates