Bauchi state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has confirmed the exit of its former nationwide chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, deputy nationwide chairman North, Alhaji Babayo Garba Gamawa, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.
Others are a former secretary to the federal authorities, Alhaji Ahmed Yayale, and Alhaji Kaulaha Aliyu.
This was disclosed to Newspoint Media by the Bauchi PDP publicity secretary, Yayanuwa Zainabari, in an distinctive interview in Bauchi Wednesday
He described the exit of the PDP bigwigs to APC in Bauchi as stunning and an unlimited slap to the social gathering ahead of the 2019 polls.
“Honestly, we have confirmed the exits of former national chairman, deputy national chairman and other two. It’s a big shock to the PDP. However, the party remains strong to sweep the election owing to APC’s failures,” Zainabari acknowledged.
The PDP publicity secretary alleged that the defectors took the selection to dump the social gathering to flee the wrath of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and apparently to pacify the ruling social gathering.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021