PDP Releases New Appointments [SEE FULL LIST]
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has approved the appointment of a caretaker committee to oversee the affairs of the Lagos State chapter of our party.
The decision of the NWC is pursuant to its powers under Sections 29(2)(b) and 31(2)(e) of the PDP Constitution (2017 as amended).
The members of the Lagos state Caretaker Committee are as follows;
1. Engr. Julius Akinsola – Chairman
2. Mr. Ademola Oyede – member.
3. Dr. Babs Akinlolu – member
4. Nuru Abiodun Lawal – member.
5. Alhaja Mrs. Babs Olorunkemi- member
6. Chief Alani Ige – member
7. Mrs. Olabisi Odunsi – member
8. Alh. Bode Oladehinde – member
9. Hon. Ade Adeniyi – Secretary
The Caretaker Committee is charged with the responsibility of running the affairs of the Party in Lagos State as stipulated in Section 21(2)(a-b) of the PDP Constitution, for a period, not exceeding 90 days (3 months) (from November 2021 to February 2022) until a new Executive Committee is elected.
All critical stakeholders, leaders and members of our great party in Lagos state and other parts of the country is by this guided accordingly.
Col. Austin Akobundu (rtd)
National Organizing Secretary