Without the company of Atiku Abubakar, its presidential candidate, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP will subsequent week in Washington, DC, promote its programme and share insights on the way in which ahead for US- Nigeria relations.
Taking the centre-stage in its place is Atiku’s working mate, Peter Gregory Obi, based mostly on an internet based mostly report.
Mr. Obi will possible be a customer on the Center For Strategic & International Studies, CSIS to debate the PDP’s monetary and security targets, along with his views on the way in which ahead for U.S.-Nigeria relations.
The event is scheduled for Tuesday, January 15, 2019.
Established in Washington, D.C., over 50 years previously, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) is a bipartisan, nonprofit protection evaluation organisation dedicated to providing strategic insights and protection choices to help decision makers chart a course in direction of a better world.
Atiku’s avoidance of the event extra confirmed suspicion that he has a case to answer inside the United States.
Recently, the spokesman of the Buhari advertising marketing campaign, senior lawyer Festus Keyamo acknowledged Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has a sealed indictment prepared for him inside the US. “The day he visits the US, not as a candidate in an election, he will face charges.”
- #EndSars: Watch Live Interview Between Falz and CNN Reporter (Video)
- SHOCKING!! Lagos Governor Blames #EndSars Protesters For Delay In Distributing COVID-19 Palliatives
- Lekki Toll Gate Shootings Not Captured In Buhari’s Nationwide Speech To Nigerians
- BREAKING!! Hoodlums Set Mbaka Church On Fire
- BREAKING!! Ojodu Police Station In Lagos Set Ablaze
- Hot Nigerian Job Vacancies at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Internship Recruitment 2020 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders