Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir el-Rufai, has talked about there’s nothing worth celebrating regarding the go to of Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to the US.
El-Rufai acknowledged this on the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential rally inside the state on Friday.
Atiku visited the US for the first time in 13 years on Thursday.
The APC had repeatedly talked about he was working away from investigations by the US authorities.
Commenting on the go to, which has obtained many people mocking the APC, el-Rufai talked about members of the PDP must be crying for Atiku instead of celebrating him.
“Atiku is in America after begging for 12 years to get visa and different people inside the PDP are celebrating instead of crying. So quickly, going to America is an achievement?
“Mr. President, I first went to America as soon as I used to be 23 years earlier, it is not an achievement, nonetheless inside the minds of the PDP, getting a visa after begging for 12 years is an achievement.
“Do you want to vote those who will go to Trump before they come back to Nigeria? Do you want those who will take all your money to America? Atiku Abubakar should be explaining to Nigerians why he did not go to America for 12 years,” el-Rufai talked about.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021