The governor of Adamawa State, Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri has declared that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP would win the September 2020 governorship election in Edo State.
The governor disclosed this to journalists Tuesday night shortly after receiving the results from the electoral officers who supervised the ward delegates election to select 3 delegates each in the192 political wards in the state that will elect the governorship candidate on June 19th to fly the party flag in the September governorship election in Edo State.
Governor Fintiri who is the chairman of the committee that was assigned by the PDP National Working Committee (NWC) to conduct the ward delegates election, said the assignment has been concluded and that by his assessment every thing was successful .
He congratulated the delegates who emerged in the ward congresses and enjoined them to vote wisely in order to ensure that the party have a good candidate with impeccable character, who the Edo electorate know is not a thief to fly the party flag and win the election for the party.
He also thanked all the PDP members in Edo State for standing by their party. According to him
“Edo has always been a PDP state haven won the previous presidential election in the state. Presently they have two Senators out of three and four house of Representatives members. Therefore I have no doubt in my mind that this time around it would be victory for the party”.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company