The National Coordinator of PDP Youth Alliance, Charles Omini has assured Nigerian Youths not to give up on the country’s economy downturn as there are not Lazy Youths but very industrious, innovative and intelligent.
Omini who made the statement during the official flag off of the PDP Youth Empowerment Scheme PDP- YES, urges the youth not to relent in the quest to get Nigeria working again.
Continuing, Omini further stressed on the need for Nigerian Youths to shun violence and other cult related activities and embrace entrepreneurship as the only way to achieve their future dreams.
“You must stop depending on white collar jobs and focus on creating employment opportunities for yourself as the fastest way to grow the Nation’s economy”, he added.
“The Chinese investment delegation to the Scheme flag off today has pledged to give Nigerian Youths all the necessary support to better their lives”.
“The Scheme will be launch in each Zone, State and LGA in the Country”. -*
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group