Is A shame FG Gradually Loosing Fight Against COVID-19, Use Seized Properties For Isolation Centres — Omini Rplies Buhari
The National Coordinator PDP Youth Alliance Charles Omini has faulted the daily rise on the number of covid 19 cases as a threat to Nigerians and has asked the federal government to step up its fight against the global pandemic Covid 19 as is gradually loosing on the fight against the virus .
Reacting Omini said the federal government fight against the pandemic is only on media houses and national broadcast by the President Muhammdu Buhari and that It is becoming dangerous if at this time FG is asking Nigerians to donate houses for isolation centres .Omini advised the federal government to use seize Properties and recovered looted funds to step up the fight against the Pandemic.
Omini said the federal has not been able till date to send palliatives to vulnerable Nigerians. Rather is busy with its usual propaganda and that the federal government has nothing to offer .He called on Nigerians to pray more for the Nation as its only hope is in God and stick to preventive measures.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank