The National Coordinator, PDP Youth Alliance, Dr. Charles Omini has made it known that the Peoples Democratic Party Youth Empowerment Scheme will kick off in Lagos, South West Nigeria from 16th- 18th of May 2019.
Speaking on arrival in Lagos on final finishing touches for the commencement of the Programme, Omini assured Youths and leaders of the Party in the South West Zone that all arrangements are in place for the commencement of the Programme which will bring over 200 Foreign Investors from China and Japan to train the Youth on entrepreneurship and direct investment .
He encouraged all registered participants to be more focused and thanked all on their high level of Participation for the Programme which will be flagged off in each Zone, State and LGA .
Omini boasted that the Youths of the party in the South West region and coming together not only to do business but to restrategise on how the PDP can win the South West Zone in subsequent election’s and the fourth 2023 coming elections.
Omini who said the All Progressive Congress APC had a grip on the South West assured Youths on his arrival that the equation will change from 2023 and that the PDP Stolen mandate with be restored soon as the party is doing everything possible to reclaim its mandate in court .
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution