The close down of oil workers might definitely affect the availability of fuel in the country.
Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN) has directed oil workers to close down and vacate their office places.
The order, which was released yesterday and signed by the General Secretary, Lumumba Okugbawa, included all Central Working Committee members of the association to close and leave their working posts.
According to the GS, the close down is a demonstration that has to be presented as it is the only medium to reminds the government about the unresolved matter that is still on Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System.
Therefore, all members are expected to strictly adhere to the order till the government can realise their failure to differentiate between PENGASSAN and government in decision making of the association.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line