… pays Hospital bills for Patients to mark his wedding anniversary and Birthday.
Mr. Peter Akpanke, founder of The Akpanke Foundation (TAF) in Thanksgiving to God almighty and to mark his marriage anniversary and Birthday have during the week distributed palliatives to the less privileged and party hopes in Obudu and Obanliku Local Governments.
The anniversary which saw the great philanthropist bring the top government functionaries in Cross River State started on Friday July 12 with the presentation of 20 bikes to youths including the 10 PDP ward chairmen in Obanliku and a car to Mr Ben Ukukong of Ketting Bendi Obanliku.
The Thanksgiving and Anniversary which held on Saturday in his village, Ketting Bendi Obanliku had the likes of Prof. Sandy Ojong, RT Hon Legor Idagbo, RT. Hon.Jarigbe Agbom, Rt. Hon. Daniel Asuquo – (Dansuki), Rt. Hon. Eteng Jones , Barr Eba, Dr Steve Odey and a host of other dignitaries in attendance.
The Birthday Activities continued on Monday with the distribution of thousands of facemasks and other palliatives, visitation of hospitals to where his Foundation distributed food and paid medical bills surmounting to over 3million Naira.
No doubt we could hear the people praising him with many lauding him as the Messiah God sent to bring succor and hope to the less privileged. “he has touched the lives of people irrespective of family and tribe.
Long live Mr Peter Akpanke
God bless The Akpanke Foundation
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022