Linda Ikeji is one of Nigeria’s biggest blogger. She has made a good name and reputation both in Nigeria and Africa. She was born on the 19th of September, 1980. She hails from Nkwere L.G.A in Imo State, Nigeria. She was born into a Christian Catholic home and was the second in seven children.
The 39 years old super star and graduate of English Language from the University of Lagos began writing at a very tender age and she developed passion for it as time went on. Linda Ikeji enjoyed listening to news, watching newscasters and interviews.
Linda Ikeji is one of the most searched celebrities in Nigeria. She is worth approximately $40 million dollars that is N14.5 billion.
Analysis reveals that her blog and social media channels bring in about $200,000 which is ₦72 million monthly from a combination of ad sense and local ad placements.
In 2016, she purchased a house for N500 million. Today, the mansion located in Banana Island is estimated to be worth about N2 billion. There’s no doubt that Linda Ikeji is very wealthy and will not know poverty. Apart from being a blogger, she has so many side businesses which includes real estate.
Below are pictures of Linda Ikeji’s mansion worth N2 billion now.
Share this article with your friends and family.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria