A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to complain about the state of the General Hospital in Bunza local government of Kebbi State.
Muhammad Mubarak shared photos which shows the dilapidated hospital and wrote;
“This is Bunza local government of Kebbi State, where Kebbi State Government of Nigeria neglect health sector all over the state which up to known there’re still hospitals with no beds, and other equipment.
Some of the Kebbi state House of Representatives,assembly and senators are just there looking for money to build mansion,drive luxury cars they can’t say anything about their constituency, this project suppose to be done by state assembly, I’m very sure if they know what took them to the house our community will not remain like this.
This is General hospital in the community of Bunza local government at first I thought this building is obsolete, but I was told that it’s serviceable. That patients are still taking prescription.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group