The member representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency and the Chairman House of Representatives Committee on “Legislative, Budget and Research, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba today joined a delegation to meet with the leadership of Ebonyi State Government to permanently put and end to the lingering communal clashes that has continued to rocked the communities.
To Support the efforts of the Governors of Cross River and Ebonyi States, the Catholic Dioceses of Ogoja and Abakaliki have started meetings with all communities in both states that are in crisis as a result of Boundary issue. Untill 1973 the both Dioceses use to be one Diocese with Ogoja as Headquarters.
Thanks to HE Sen. Prof Ben Ayade and his Deputy for their commitment to Peace. The third meeting in Abakaliki is on going now. With over 200 representatives of the communities in attendanc and 30 Priests from both Diocese.
Hon. Mike Etaba Representing Obubra/Etung and Permenant Secretary SSA in attendance.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group