The resignation of Dr. Frankland Briyai, the Cross River State Resident Electoral Commissioner yesterday left Comr. Julius Kijuo, the state chairman of the Cross River youth in politics in a state of mixed feelings.
While bidding a farewell message to the resigned Commissioner yesterday, 8/8/19 at Dr Mike igini’s Conference Hall, Calabar, Julius uncontrollably spoke with emotions on the friendship they have both built within two years of his services as the state REC.
He proclaimed that Dr. Frankland resignation is too premature even when the state Still need him most, adding that, “he was such a nice leader who conducted the most free and fair elections in the state, youth friendly above all, his uncommon development in Cross River INEC by raising structures amongst other achievements”.
Conclusively, the youth leader, on behalf of Cross River Youth in politics, wishes Dr. Frankland victory as he humbly accepted the clarion call of his people to serve them as Beyelsa State Governor in the November poll elections.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022