Dignitaries including nine serving and former governors attended the wedding of Zamfara state governor’s daughter, Ruqayya Matawalle, on Saturday in Maradun.
The governors include, that of Sokoto, Aminu Tambuwal; Gombe, Inuwa Yahaya; Imo, Chukwuemeka Ihedioha; Adamawa, Jibrilla Bindow and Borno, Babagana Zulum.
Also in attendance were, Ibrahim Shema, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Sule Lamido and Ahmad Sani, who are former governors.
Governor Tambuwal, who stood as guardian to Ruqayya, the bride, entrusted her into the hands of the groom’s representative, the Madakin Katagum, Abdullahi Babani, during the wedding fatiha held at the palace of the Emir of Maradun.
The couple graduated from a Cypriot university, where they met. The marriage was contracted after the payment of N100,000 dowry.
President Muhammadu Buhari was represented by his Special Assistant, Political Matters, Gideon Sammani.
The ceremony was also attended by members of national and states assemblies, politicians as well as emirs and chiefs from all parts of the country.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022