It’s sad that it has come to our dear feet now as a community (YAKURR), when it happened in South Africa many of which gave names to that regards, some say blacks dont kill blacks (true). But why now in Mkpani…?
I understand many will attribute this Immaturity among the few underdeveloped uncivilised irresponsible youths in that community who has now dent the complete image of the entire Youth and elites in that locality through there inability to handle responsibilities such as what ever would have been the cause of the fight.
I also want to use this medium to plead with relevant authorities at the diaspora to see that peace is restored back to it sanity in this affected community. This I also want to remind us as a family when we travel we call ourselves brothers irrespective of the communities we come from but why then within the sphere….?
Please I wish to submit for now that as we are praying and fasting for the affected part we should not also forget that we are all humans and can make mistakes, please learn to forgive a brother/sister irrespective of the offence only then will we enjoy the peace we seek. It is with this I say no to violence in my family, school, church, community etc.
NIGERIA, NYCN, CRS, YAKURR, CHAPTER/COMMUNITIES
-You are a star
Community Advocate for Peace. (CAP)…..
Youth Advocating for Peace
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement