A massive crowd defied COVID-19 scare to witness the funeral rites of a Nigerian oil magnet who was buried in a grandstyle.
The remains of Chief (Dr) Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme, the Chief Executive Officer of Tonimas Oil and Gas, were interred in Neni, his home town in Anambra State.
The burial that attracted the high and the mighty in the society particularly Senator Orji Uzor Kalu after a Requiem Mass, was held at Christ the King Cathedral (CKC), Aba, Abia State.
The conical, glass casket is claimed to have cost about N34 million.
His funeral Mass held on Friday, August 14, at St John’s Parish in Neni, Anaocha LGA, Anambra while the Thanksgiving Mass will hold on Sunday, August 16 in the same church.
Chief Enukeme who was born on January 21, 1944 founded Tonimas Nigeria Limited in 1981 and incorporated it as a limited liability company in 1982.
With headquarters in Aba, Abia State, Tonimas Nigeria Limited has branches in 36 states of the federation and Abuja.
Tonimas Nigeria Limited has also gone into other areas like packaging of Tonimas bottle and sachet water. Chief Enukeme also established the White Castle Hotel, Neni, in Anaocha local Government Area to encourage tourism and hospitality industry.
Chief Enukeme equally opened an Aluminum factory at Neni, where long span aluminum roofing sheets and nails of different sizes are produced.
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health