Photos: Oshiomhole, Uche Secondus, Keyamo, Fashola, others arrive as tribunal rules on Atikuâs petition challenging Buhariâs victory
The presidential election petition tribunal will today deliver judgement in the petition brought by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.
All the parties in the suit had made their final submissions on August 21, when the tribunal declared that the date for the judgement will be communicated at a later date. The PDP and its candidate are seeking to nullify the election of President Muhammadu Buhari in the February 23 poll.
Some of the key players from both parties already present in the court room include Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, Minister of State for Niger Delta, Festus Keyamo, Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong, Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus, Chairman of the opposing party, All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomole and others.
See more photos below….
Photo Credit: Channels TV
VIDEO OF THE WEEK: SEX FOR GRADE IN NIGERIA
- Tension as Suspected case of Coronavirus in Lagos under investigation ( Full Details )
- Latest Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021
- Teenage girl stabs boyfriend to death over N3,000 in Ogun
- Fire razes Gboko Sec. School hostel in Benue
- Why Saudi Arabia bans religious pilgrims from visiting Mecca or Medina
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on