Photos: Oshiomhole, Uche Secondus, Keyamo, Fashola, others arrive as tribunal rules on Atikuâs petition challenging Buhariâs victory
The presidential election petition tribunal will today deliver judgement in the petition brought by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.
All the parties in the suit had made their final submissions on August 21, when the tribunal declared that the date for the judgement will be communicated at a later date. The PDP and its candidate are seeking to nullify the election of President Muhammadu Buhari in the February 23 poll.
Some of the key players from both parties already present in the court room include Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, Minister of State for Niger Delta, Festus Keyamo, Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong, Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus, Chairman of the opposing party, All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomole and others.
See more photos below….
Photo Credit: Channels TV
- Factory Workers needed at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Primary School Teacher Needed at Loyola Academy
- Vacancies for Subject / Classroom Teachers at Eminentville Schools Port Harcourt –14 Positions
- Front Desk Officer at Amaget Online Store
- Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for HR / Admin & Executive Assistant
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Cross River Youth Council Hails Imoke @59
- Fraud: Release Me Please, Suspended EFCC Chairman Begs IG Of Police
- Ekpenyong Seeks Partnership With Calabar Municipal Council On Effective Healthcare Delivery
- COVID-19: SON Commends C/River Govt For Production of Personal Protective Equipment
- Just Now: Ondo APC Chairman Dumps Party, Joins PDP
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on