The recent cases of serial killing in different hotels in Rivers state has motivated the former head of the Nigeria Police Complaint Response Unit, Abayomi Shogunle, to educate young ladies on how avoid being killed by a serial killer in a hotel.
Abayomi Shogunle took to his twitter handle to share ;
Going on a first date with a man?
Insist. Send his photo & phone # to your best pal, let him know that “My sis/bro must know we’re together”. He will think twice before trying untoward behaviour during date.
Your buddies must meet him before next outing.
Personal Safety #YsGuide.
Babe Stay Woke!
As you move into a hotel to lodge with a man friend (new/old), remember to tell the gateman AND receptionist – WE CAME IN TOGETHER, PLEASE DON’T ALLOW HIM TO LEAVE IF I AM NOT WITH HIM.
That should neutralize any potential bad intention.
#YSguide Personal Safety.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group