Pipeline Explosion Lagos Nigeria
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) says that a gas explosion caused the blast which rocked Abule Ado area of Lagos State.
In a statement by the Group General Manager, Public Affairs Division, Dr Kennie Obateru, on Sunday, the blast occurred after a truck hit some gas cylinders stacked in a gas processing plant located near the corporation’s System 2B pipeline right of way.
ALSO READ : African Nations Turn The Tables, Impose Travel Restric…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/pipeline-explosion-lagos-nigeria-abule-ado-blast-triggered-by-gas-explosion-says-nnpc.html?feed_id=8284&_unique_id=5e6e9fd3ab32f
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting