Fulani socio – cultural organisation , Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore , has requested President Muhammadu Buhari to place the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar , beneath security watch ahead of subsequent month ’ s elections .
In a communiqué issued on the end of an emergency meeting and signed by Miyetti Allah Kautal National President , Alhaji Abdullahi Bodejo , and the National Secretary , Saleh Alhassan , the group talked about the earlier Vice- President was capable of destabilising the nation .
The group lambasted Atiku for saying that killings by herdsmen would proceed if Buhari is re -elected .
The assertion be taught partly , “ We attraction to President Muhammad Buhari to instruct the protection firms to observe Atiku Abubakar considering his unstable and inciting assertion he made in opposition to the herders .
“ His statement as a Presidential candidate is capable of destabilising the country especially considering that he is currently surrounded by anarchist and hate speech merchants feeding on the lucrative industry of fake news and ethic irredentism. ”
Although the group did not endorse Buhari outright , it referred to as on all its members all through the nation to launch an unlimited advertising and marketing marketing campaign in opposition to the PDP candidate .
Miyetti Allah moreover slammed former President Olusegun Obasanjo for endorsing Atiku .
It talked about Atiku was undeserving of being referred to as a Fulani chief and referred to as on the Lamido of Adamawa to strip him of all his titles .
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021