Plateau state IPAC commended the state INEC and political parties for a successful and rancor free primary elections for the plateau south senatorial by-elections.
The state Ipac chairman Hon Abubakar Dogara in a phone interview with our reporter appreciates the peaceful conducts of the political parties during the exercise. Hon Dogara equally called on the people of the plateau south to ensure a peaceful and matured campaigns devoid of character assassination of opponents. ” IPAC will suspend any political party that allowed her candidate to assassinate the character of other parties candidates or leadership from our membership in the state”
In another developmental Hon Dogara called on the local government councils chairmen in the state to suspend any other Infrastructural project across the local governments and embark on construction of drainages to avert flooding as warned by NEMA.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company