This is my story! 👇 👇
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff.
Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.
Now I’m thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it’s too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she’s going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.
As for me, I’m tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company