The embattled and suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic Financial and Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu says his health is going down in police custody.
Speaking through his Counsel, Wahab Shittu, Magu cried out that his health is “deteriorating” and needs to be released.
Magu, who’s a Commissioner of Police, also said he has been embarrassed, insulted and, paraded like a common criminal, and has become morally depressed, “for serving the nation.”
He also accuses some persons of taking an undue advantage of his present situation, and launching a campaign of calumny against him.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Kaduna State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2021