The Imo State Police Command has paraded 5 military officers suspected to be pretend troopers within the command’s headquarter, Owerri.
Commander of the 34 Artillery Brigade, Obinze Owerri, Brigade General H. I. Bature, disclosed this in the course of the event of signing of the peace Accord/Agreement by the Imo state gubernatorial candidates for the 2019 basic elections.
The military commandant revealed that the suspects had been escorting a notable politician within the state earlier than they had been apprehended and handed over to the police.
He, nonetheless refused to reveal the title of the politician who was having fun with the corporate and safety from pretend troopers as investigation remains to be in progress.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021