Our newsroom has confirmed that Comrade Agba has been taken into custody by men of the Nigeria Police Force.
Comrade Agba is the Cross River State Chapter Chairman of African Action Congress (AAC).
The Publisher of CrossRiverWatch arrest is in connection with the invitation recently served him by the Police.
He currently being held custody at Federal SARS, Ikoyi GRA and is being prepared to be transported to Calabar tomorrow (morning).
Jalingo had replied the invitation and reached an agreement with Mr. Ajala that he will report at the station on Monday 26th August.
Our newsroom has confirmed that he is currently in custody of the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) and they are to transport him to Calabar tomorrow morning.
They will depart the station by 3am, Jalingo insist he can’t travel by road to Calabar, they should fly but the Police are adamant and insist on road.
(CrossRiverWatch Admin, Calabar)
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line