Imohimi Edgal, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, says it will take approved movement in opposition to those behind a photoshopped image of a policeman.
Edgal has moreover known as on a lot of the people to disregard the picture of a policeman bearing a banner on which was inscribed: ‘IS NOT OUR DUTY TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM. WE ARE NOT TRAINED TO’.
In a press release by Chike Oti, the Lagos State Police Command Public Relations Officer (PRO), the command acknowledged it is the handiwork of mischief makers to discredit the Force.
He acknowledged the picture is that if CSP Yusuf Ajape, who was photographed all through the change-begins-with-me advertising marketing campaign.
In the distinctive picture, the acknowledged officer had a placard with an inscription that be taught: ‘Bail is Free’.
The Command acknowledged it “finds it bewildering”.
The assertion continued: “What purchase is there for these behind the elimination of the distinctive message which was ‘BAIL IS FREE’, and altering it with a message that is clearly aimed towards demoralising our gallant policemen combating the insurgents throughout the North-Eastern part of the nation?
“Based on the development, the CP has activated the ICT department of the Command to, in collaboration with relevant bodies, fish out the people behind the misinformation for appropriate legal action.”
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager