Information reaching Newspoint Media from reliable police sources reveals that the Inspector General of the Nigeria Police Force, Muhammed Adamu has ordered the moment retirement of seven senior Deputy Inspectors General of police.
The retired officers embody; deputy inspector regular of police (DIG) answerable for finance and administration, Maigari Dikko and the DIG answerable for operations, Habila Joshak.
Also affected are 5 totally different DIGs, Emmanuel Inyang, information and communications experience; Agboola Oshodi-Glover, logistics and supply; Mohammed Katsina, evaluation and planning; Sani Mohammed, teaching and development; and Peace Ibekwe-Abdallah, federal felony investigation and intelligence.
Their retirement from energetic service acquired right here Sunday, January 27 inside the evening, and Newspoint Media learnt that it may very well be launched formally later.
Frank Mba, the police spokesperson’s cellphone was switched off as on the time of submitting this report.
Recall, The seven affected officers had been amongst 15 senior officers reported had been liable to be retired on January 17.
The seven DIGs and eight assistant inspectors-general who had been acknowledged as having joined the police sooner than Mr Adamu, who was appointed on January 15 after the earlier IG Ibrahim Idris was retired as he attained 60 12 months merely as , better than 20 DIGs and AIGs had been compelled to retire from service to permit Idris characterize his administration workers in 2016.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager