The State Commissioner of Police, Abdulkadir Jimoh, said on Monday that the police has arrested suspected gunrunner at Etung Local Government Area, Cross River State.
The suspected gunrunner has been said to be connected with alleged arms supplies and promotion of native wars in the state.
According to Abdulkadir Jimoh, he said the suspect had been a gunrunner for a long time and a promoter of native wars in parts of the state and Etung Local Government Area where he was arrested.
He also said, “during a stop and search by the Etung Divisional Patrol team, one Cyprian Mbe, a native of Bashia Village in Boki LGA was intercepted with 299 live cartridges concealed in a black bag. He is a suspected gun runner and promoter of native war”.
He added that the investigation is still going on and they planned to charge him to court as soon as possible.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom