Two security guards, Samuel Linus and Adekunle Ogundana, who allegedly stole two underwears belonging to the daughter of a priest inside a church’s premises in Akure metropolis, had been yesterday paraded alongside suspected kidnappers by Ondo State Police Command.
Briefing newsmen in Akure, the state Police spokesperson, Femi Joseph, talked about the daughter of the clergyman washed two of her pants and unfold them on the highway at about 8p.m. inside the presence of the guards and by 6a.m., subsequent day, the panties disappeared.
Joseph talked about the suspects, who’re hooked as much as the orthodox church, had been posted to the condominium, which was extraordinarily fortified by a private security outfit inside the state. The suspects denied complicity inside the offence for which they’d been paraded.
Also paraded by the state Police Command had been two suspected Indian hemp sellers, Sunday Femi and Friday Ami, who allegedly hacked a 75-year-old grandmother, Modupe Olorunfemi, to lack of life at her Owo farm.
They killed her for allegedly giving security operatives particulars about their nefarious planting and selling of Indian hemp in Owo house.
The police spokesperson talked about: “The suspects and their accomplices allegedly killed the old woman. The suspects would be charged to court after the completion of investigation.”
In an interview, considered one of many suspects, Friday, who admitted to be dealing in cannabis enterprise, talked about: “It was Gbenga that despatched us to kill her and he has run away.
“He promised to current us N500,000 for the ‘job,’ nevertheless up till presently he has not fulfilled his promised, because of he is nowhere to be found.“
However, the alternative suspect, Femi, who denied killing the outdated woman, talked about he was a industrial motorcyclist who solely conveyed Friday to the village, the place the girl was killed.
Speaking moreover on the six suspected kidnappers, the state Police spokesperson, Femi Joseph, talked about they’d been arrested at a hideout in Emure-Owo Forest all through a raid by the Joint Task Force of the protection companies inside the state.
Joseph talked about the suspected kidnappers had been arrested “at about 3a.m. by the joint Task Force codenamed Operation crime free, showing on a tip-off.
According to him, the “six suspected kidnappers had been picked up at Emure Junction by way of Owo, the place they gathered in a suspicious technique.
“The following items were recovered from them: 16 locally-made guns, 17 cutlasses, 13 knives, seven handsets and N27,820 cash.”
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020