Operatives of the Nigerian Police Force have taken over the Abuja residence of the senator representing Kogi West throughout the larger residence of the National Assembly, Senator Dino Melaye.
According to data gathered by Newspoint Media, police operatives stormed the Abuja residence of the senator positioned at 11 Sangha avenue, off Mississippi, Maitama, at some minutes after 12pm at current (Friday).
Recall that Melaye had raised the alarm quite a few days previously that the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, had deployed some operatives to arrest and kill him by injecting him with a deadly substance.
The Police in response to the allegation in a press release by its spokesperson, Jimoh Moshood, nonetheless denied any such enchancment and urged the Kogi senator to confess to any crime he may want devoted in its place of whipping up public sentiments.
As on the time of submitting this report, the street the place his house is positioned has been cordoned off by security operatives who stormed the world in Toyota Hilux vans.
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020