Operatives of the Nigerian Police Force have taken over the Abuja residence of the senator representing Kogi West throughout the larger residence of the National Assembly, Senator Dino Melaye.
According to data gathered by Newspoint Media, police operatives stormed the Abuja residence of the senator positioned at 11 Sangha avenue, off Mississippi, Maitama, at some minutes after 12pm at current (Friday).
Recall that Melaye had raised the alarm quite a few days previously that the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, had deployed some operatives to arrest and kill him by injecting him with a deadly substance.
The Police in response to the allegation in a press release by its spokesperson, Jimoh Moshood, nonetheless denied any such enchancment and urged the Kogi senator to confess to any crime he may want devoted in its place of whipping up public sentiments.
As on the time of submitting this report, the street the place his house is positioned has been cordoned off by security operatives who stormed the world in Toyota Hilux vans.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021