POLICE SEAL OFF ‘E-MONEY’ PROPERTIES OVER KIDNAPPING
Operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, have recovered 13 buildings, 10 cars, two tippers, a trailer truck and three AK-47 rifles from a notorious kidnapper, Collins Ezenwa, who’s popularly known as E-Money.
It was gathered that E-Money, a dismissed policeman that had been terrorising Imo, Abia, Enugu and Rivers states, was killed all through a gunfight with the Police from Imo State Police Command in Owerri last 12 months, the place he had gone to kidnap a businessman.
He was said to have acquired quite a lot of property with proceeds from his exploits in kidnapping and theft throughout the South-East and South-South states.
Police sources disclosed that E-Money, who coordinated quite a lot of kidnapping and theft gangs in Imo State and environs, met his Waterloo after he kidnapped a South Africa-based businessman.
A provide on the IRT disclosed to Vanguard that in ensuring that the suspect paid for his crime, IRT trace his property to Enugu, Abia and Imo states.
A provide, who spoke to Vanguard on the state of affairs of anonymity, said: “Four of his buildings, along with a resort, was recovered in Enugu State. Seven had been traced to Owerri and Okigwe areas of Imo State, whereas one was traced to Aba, Abia State.
The provide added that seven cars, two SUVs, one Hilux truck, a enterprise bus, two tipper-lorries and a trailer truck had been equally recovered at quite a lot of locations all through the South-East.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
- EXPOSED!! $1.3m United States Mansion Purchased By Ex-Oyo Governor, Ajimobi, In 2016 Uncovered
- BREAKING!! Hushpuppi To Face 20-Year Jail Term In US (Read Full Details)
- More Revelations: How Hushpuppi Scam Premier League Club Of $124 Million
- BREAKING!! PDP Appoints Wike As Chairman Of Edo Gov’ship Election Campaign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on