Operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, have recovered 13 buildings, 10 cars, two tippers, a trailer truck and three AK-47 rifles from a notorious kidnapper, Collins Ezenwa, who’s popularly known as E-Money.
It was gathered that E-Money, a dismissed policeman that had been terrorising Imo, Abia, Enugu and Rivers states, was killed all through a gunfight with the Police from Imo State Police Command in Owerri last 12 months, the place he had gone to kidnap a businessman.
He was said to have acquired quite a lot of property with proceeds from his exploits in kidnapping and theft throughout the South-East and South-South states.
Police sources disclosed that E-Money, who coordinated quite a lot of kidnapping and theft gangs in Imo State and environs, met his Waterloo after he kidnapped a South Africa-based businessman.
A provide on the IRT disclosed to Vanguard that in ensuring that the suspect paid for his crime, IRT trace his property to Enugu, Abia and Imo states.
A provide, who spoke to Vanguard on the state of affairs of anonymity, said: “Four of his buildings, along with a resort, was recovered in Enugu State. Seven had been traced to Owerri and Okigwe areas of Imo State, whereas one was traced to Aba, Abia State.
The provide added that seven cars, two SUVs, one Hilux truck, a enterprise bus, two tipper-lorries and a trailer truck had been equally recovered at quite a lot of locations all through the South-East.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021