Nigeria Police Force (NPF), Abia state Command, on Sunday denied invading the country home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, in Isiama Afra-Ukwu Ibeku in Umuahia.
However, the command’s spokesperson, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna speaking to newsmen in the state on Sunday said Kanu’s home was never besieged by security agents.
He said: “Why would security agents besiege Kanu’s home?
“Kanu, I’m sure is not around and in his Afara-Ukwu home. I’m sure for now is safe.
“You know these days, people spread rumours anyhow.”
Meanwhile, the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB on Saturday alleged that the federal government in collaboration with Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, were planning to kill members of Nnamdi Kanu’s family who are living in his compound in Isiama, Afaraukwu in Umuahia.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution