The Police Service Commission, PSC, has disclosed the suspension of the ongoing recruitment process of 10,000 Constables into the Nigeria Police Force, NPF.
PSC explained that the suspension would enable it to finalise the remaining stage of the exercise.
A statement by the Commission’s spokesperson, Ikechukwu Ani on Friday urged candidates to wait for further directives from it.
The statement reads: “The Police Service Commission has enjoined applicants for recruitment into the Constable Cadre of the Nigeria Police Force to exercise some patience as it finalises the remaining stage of the recruitment exercise.
“The Commission also wishes to advise all the candidates who participated in the recruitment exercise up to the aptitude test, to ignore any list or information on the exercise emanating from outside the Commission.
“It is the constitutional responsibility of the Commission to recruit Nigerians into the Police Force whether as Constables, Cadet Inspectors or Cadet ASPs and the Commission is not ready to abdicate this very important mandate.”
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group