Security personnel linked to the Presidential Investigative Panel on Friday invaded the Nigeria Football Federation to impression the arrest of the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick and four totally different prime officers.
The Policemen who’ve been armed arrived the NFF glasshouse at about 11am with a warrant of arrest to decide on up Amaju, NFF first and second vice presidents, Seyi Akinwunmi, Shehu Dikko, NFF Secretary regular, Mohammed Sanusi and NFF technical committee chairman, Ahmed Yusuf Fresh. Unfortunately, none of them have been spherical.
A provide who witnessed the drama educated Sportinglife.ng that the protection guards on the federation made an try to drawback the policemen, nevertheless wanted to withdraw after they confirmed the warrant of arrest.
“They searched the workplaces and did not uncover one thing or the parents they’ve been looking out for, after the protection guards allowed them entry.
“I just wondered what would have happened if they were around,” our provide acknowledged.
Recalled Chairman of the panel, Okoi Obono-Obla had on Wednesday acknowledged the 5 officers ought to clear their names following alleged fraud, mismanagement and misapplication of funds leveled in opposition to them.
But they did not level out up thus ensuing within the panel making use of the utilization of energy.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company