POLICEMEN STORM NFF TO ARREST PINNICK, OTHERS FOR FRAUD
Security personnel linked to the Presidential Investigative Panel on Friday invaded the Nigeria Football Federation to impression the arrest of the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick and four totally different prime officers.
The Policemen who’ve been armed arrived the NFF glasshouse at about 11am with a warrant of arrest to decide on up Amaju, NFF first and second vice presidents, Seyi Akinwunmi, Shehu Dikko, NFF Secretary regular, Mohammed Sanusi and NFF technical committee chairman, Ahmed Yusuf Fresh. Unfortunately, none of them have been spherical.
A provide who witnessed the drama educated Sportinglife.ng that the protection guards on the federation made an try to drawback the policemen, nevertheless wanted to withdraw after they confirmed the warrant of arrest.
“They searched the workplaces and did not uncover one thing or the parents they’ve been looking out for, after the protection guards allowed them entry.
“I just wondered what would have happened if they were around,” our provide acknowledged.
Recalled Chairman of the panel, Okoi Obono-Obla had on Wednesday acknowledged the 5 officers ought to clear their names following alleged fraud, mismanagement and misapplication of funds leveled in opposition to them.
But they did not level out up thus ensuing within the panel making use of the utilization of energy.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Places Of Worship Told To Stop Singing, Chanting As COVID-19 Cases Continues To Spread
- Three Million Nigerians Apply For N-Power Jobs
- Edo 2020: SDP Remains The Only Alternative For Edo People
- JUST IN!! NYSC Issues Obaseki New Certificate
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on