Investigation into the actions of some arrested political thugs in Obot Akara Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom state, revealed that notable Akwa Ibom politicians are their sponsors.
The thugs who have been arrested on the eve of the rescheduled presidential election after setting INEC buses on fireplace, confessed that two members of the State Executive Council and a member of the House of Assembly, had contacted them sponsors.
The hoodlums had a Friday evening shot lifeless two individuals earlier than embarking on a vandalism spree by destroying 13 autos.
The thugs are in police custody as investigations to unravel extra of their actions within the council continues.
- JUST IN! Cross River Relaxes Curfew Further, Now From 6pm To 6am
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Job for Loan Recovery Officer at Swiss Credit Limited
- Primary School Teacher needed at Silver Crest School
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020