Political Thugs Mention Politicians As Their Sponsors After Vandalizing INEC Buses
Investigation into the actions of some arrested political thugs in Obot Akara Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom state, revealed that notable Akwa Ibom politicians are their sponsors.
The thugs who have been arrested on the eve of the rescheduled presidential election after setting INEC buses on fireplace, confessed that two members of the State Executive Council and a member of the House of Assembly, had contacted them sponsors.
The hoodlums had a Friday evening shot lifeless two individuals earlier than embarking on a vandalism spree by destroying 13 autos.
The thugs are in police custody as investigations to unravel extra of their actions within the council continues.
- Current Available Jobs In Nigeria at Henkel
- Vacancy for Officer – Retail Mobile Unit at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- 2020 National Adopted Village For Smart Agriculture –navsa.ng Empowerment Programme
- HotJob Vacancies at Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Green Field Health Management Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on