Investigation into the actions of some arrested political thugs in Obot Akara Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom state, revealed that notable Akwa Ibom politicians are their sponsors.
The thugs who have been arrested on the eve of the rescheduled presidential election after setting INEC buses on fireplace, confessed that two members of the State Executive Council and a member of the House of Assembly, had contacted them sponsors.
The hoodlums had a Friday evening shot lifeless two individuals earlier than embarking on a vandalism spree by destroying 13 autos.
The thugs are in police custody as investigations to unravel extra of their actions within the council continues.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021