Vandals suspected to be political thugs stormed an INEC workplace in Abia state and destroyed voters registers and over 15,000 uncollected PVCs by setting them on hearth.
According to The Resident Electoral Commissioner, Joseph Iloh, who on Sunday disclosed the unlucky incident to correspondents, the vandals gained entrance by means of a window and reportedly set the electoral supplies ablaze.
Speaking additional on the arson carried out by the thugs, Iloh said that there is no such thing as a trigger for alarm over the burnt registers because the fee’s headquarters in Umuahia has a complete record of all genuine registered voters throughout the state.
The police Command when contacted over the incident stated they’ve launched a manhunt for the fleeing perpetrators who will certainly be dropped at e-book after investigations which has already commenced.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021