Vandals suspected to be political thugs stormed an INEC workplace in Abia state and destroyed voters registers and over 15,000 uncollected PVCs by setting them on hearth.
According to The Resident Electoral Commissioner, Joseph Iloh, who on Sunday disclosed the unlucky incident to correspondents, the vandals gained entrance by means of a window and reportedly set the electoral supplies ablaze.
Speaking additional on the arson carried out by the thugs, Iloh said that there is no such thing as a trigger for alarm over the burnt registers because the fee’s headquarters in Umuahia has a complete record of all genuine registered voters throughout the state.
The police Command when contacted over the incident stated they’ve launched a manhunt for the fleeing perpetrators who will certainly be dropped at e-book after investigations which has already commenced.
- #EndSars: Watch Live Interview Between Falz and CNN Reporter (Video)
- SHOCKING!! Lagos Governor Blames #EndSars Protesters For Delay In Distributing COVID-19 Palliatives
- Lekki Toll Gate Shootings Not Captured In Buhari’s Nationwide Speech To Nigerians
- BREAKING!! Hoodlums Set Mbaka Church On Fire
- BREAKING!! Ojodu Police Station In Lagos Set Ablaze
- Hot Nigerian Job Vacancies at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Internship Recruitment 2020 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 CV Submission ( Hot Nigerian Jobs )
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) for SSCE and Degree Holders