Kafayat Shafau-Ameh, popularly known as Kaffy, has invested her time and energy to change the narrative of dancing especially in Nigeria. Over the week, Escae Benin University in the Republic of Benin awarded her an Honorary Doctorate. After so many headways in her career, she is still determined to keep flipping her book of achievement.
According to her, she planned ever matching towards greatness because she wants young people to see her as an inspiration that cuts across the saying that no matter what your background is, you can always achieve anything because the sky is the limit.
She also used the medium to announce her book on dance that she plans to release soon. She titled it ‘Alajota’, which means someone who dances for money. According to her, from the title, the book is about the genesis of her life experience.
“I gave the book that title to let people know that dance is an empowerment tool for wealth creation. It is not only about money but also values that dance can contribute to the development of society as told from my personal experience. The book offers an insight into how I have evolved and literarily went through the furnace.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health