Popular Nigerian Pastor Reveals Why He Prayed That COVID-19 Should Not End
Apostle Johnson Suleman, General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries International, says that during the raging COVID-19 pandemic, which pushed the country into economic recession, he purchased his third plane.
This was said by Suleman in a recent sermon. The video has gone viral on social media, although the date of the sermon could not be confirmed.
The cleric further claimed that since he was prospering and resting, he was hoping for the pandemic not to end.
“He said, “I bought a jet during the COVID (pandemic); the third one. I’ve got three. I prayed that COVID-19 would not finish, because I was resting. As people complained, my wife asked, “Can life be so sweet?” ‘Am I here talking to somebody?
“No tension. No stress. On the Internet, I read that there is a rumour that I have a machine that prints money. That’s a rumour I like. They tell,’ They’re going to prosecute him. He’s got a printer to print money ‘.
Someone asked if it was true, and I told them it was true. They said, ‘Oh, that’s dangerous’. I told you I didn’t know it was dangerous, because I purchased the computer. You’re printing money when you speak in tongues.
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom