An Aba based young man arrest a Port Harcourt based lady through tracking and charges her to court for defrauding him of 8,500 Naira meant for transportation from Porthacourt to Aba.
According to Chuckwudi aged 31, the 22 year old Queen Benita (Facebook Name) agreed to pay him a visit in Aba on the 10th of October 2019 and lured him to send 8,500 to her Access Bank Account as transport.
According to Chuckwudi’s Lawyer – Ken Ukpai Esq , the act was a calculated measure to defraud his client and in separate petitions to the force headquarters and the court, Ken Demands the compensation of 850,000 for his clients noting that his client is a businessman and if the said money was to be invested into his business since that day (About 10 months) would have made more that the demanded Amount.
Queen Benita is Still in Custody as at the time of filing this report.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022