Mrs.Ishaku Dogo Katung, the Pregnant wife of a pastor of the Evangelical Church of West Africa, ECWA has been brutally murdered by abductors in Kaduna State despite her family paying ransom for her freedom.
The deceased was the wife of the minister in charge of ECWA Prayer House, Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State. According to reports, gunmen, suspected to be herdsmen kidnapped her and demanded N5 million.
The ransom was eventually slashed to N400,000. Although the ransom was paid, the suspected herdsmen killed her with her unborn child. The family of Rev. Ishaku and the ECWA members are currently mourning her demise.
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement