Presidency Shakes table, “There is nothing wrong with taking more loans’
The presidency has defended its plan of taking more loans to finance some projects ongoing in the country.
Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina who featured in Southwest Political Circuit, a popular political interview programme on Ibadan-based radio station Fresh F.M, insisted that there is nothing wrong in taking loans as the country still has more capacity to accommodate such.
The presidential spokesperson averred that the loans are being chanelled into projects they are meant for, while a…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/presidency-shakes-table-there-is-nothing-wrong-with-taking-more-loans.html?feed_id=21305&_unique_id=5ec2fe8fb18ca
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor, Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive
- Show Us Your Primary School Leaving Certificate If You Actually Went To School – PDP Challenges Oshiomhole
- Schools Ready, Safe To Reopen, Says Government
- SENSE OR TRASH?? Stop Buying Your Kids What You Never Had – Man Advises Parents
Share this post with your Friends on