The presidency has defended its plan of taking more loans to finance some projects ongoing in the country.
Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina who featured in Southwest Political Circuit, a popular political interview programme on Ibadan-based radio station Fresh F.M, insisted that there is nothing wrong in taking loans as the country still has more capacity to accommodate such.
The presidential spokesperson averred that the loans are being chanelled into projects they are meant for, while a…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/presidency-shakes-table-there-is-nothing-wrong-with-taking-more-loans.html?feed_id=21305&_unique_id=5ec2fe8fb18ca
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement